Last month’s kit class was a big hit, so I am offering another opportunity for you to make some cards just in time for spring!
Introducing our kit of the month … Cottage Greetings Card kit.
RSVP and prepay deadline: Monday, April 11
Class fee: $25 (Includes kit, use of my inks, stamps, adhesives and class supplies.)
Class held: April 26
Come and hang out at my place while we construct the 15 cards. Since the coordinating stamp set, ink and adhesives are sold separately, use mine!
Create a stack of all-occasion cards. Make them all and use them later for events and celebrations. Complete the kit using the Cottage Greetings Stamp Set (item 138940). Instructions included.
* Makes 15 cards, 5 each of 3 designs
* Card bases are printed and scored
* 15 envelopes and silver foil liners
* Includes die-cut accents, foil accents, baker’s twine, Stampin’ Dimensionals, wood sheets, self-adhesive enamel dots, and sequins
Can’t attend but still want to make the kit? Go ahead and RSVP, prepay and I will meet you when you are available.
These classes are a great way to enjoy the fun of stamping without having to own all of the products. Not everyone always has the time to dedicate to their craft room, so this is the perfect solution to those one-time stampers who enjoy the products, but don’t have the room to store them. As always, it’s also the perfect opportunity for those stamping veterans to share their creative juices!
HOUSEKEEPING DETAILS FOR KIT CLASSES:
- RSVP and PREPAY by the deadline to reserve your spot to allow your kit to arrive in time for class. Email, call or message me for payment instructions.
- If enough orders are generated from class, hostess rewards will be divided among attendees who purchase their kit through me.
- Bring your own container/bag to carry your cards home with you.
- Kits ordered will not be refunded. Alternate dates can be made for me to assist you.
- Have fun!!