Retirement … what will you do with yours? Uh, I think I will enjoy my family, cows and craft stuff, of course!
Guess what’s retiring?! The current Annual and Occasions catalogs are going to greener pastures. Stampin’ Up! offers a retired list for super duper savings on Monday, April 18th at 1:00 p.m. (MT). Don’t miss this list as retiring products are limited and they will be gone after they run out of inventory.
I’m enjoying our mini vacation to Long Beach, California. I can’t wait to relax on Monday and look through my NEW Annual catalog (yup, I get to see it before you) as a special demonstrator perk! #welpitoldyouso #signupalready
Okay, let’s go over this again:
- April 18 – Retired list available (Annual and Occasions catalogs)
- April 18 – Demonstrators get to view the NEW catalog (#ohyeah #noicantshare)
- April 29 – deadline to get your free catalog (not a customer? call me!)
- Week of May 6 – Mailing begins, shipping catalogs to customers. Standard (bulk) shipping can take up to three weeks, depending on your location.
- June 1 – 2016-2017 annual catalog sales period begins at 3:00 a.m. (MT) and runs through May 31, 2017.
Are you excited yet!?!?!?!