Today is the first day of a birthday weekend for my two favorite people! My sister, Hannah is celebrating hers today while my husband’s is tomorrow. If you see them, wish them well.
Ironically enough, my sister is a huge shark fan and to my surprise on the official Stampin’ Up! blog was a shark box! One of the demonstrators from Australia posted it for a birthday bash. Cool!
I’m going to have to investigate how this demonstrator created this shark. 🙂
Just in time for the birthday celebrations is the annual Online Extravaganza held by Stampin’ Up!
Please read ALL of the details on how and when to order, below:
- The event is November 21-28 only.
- Supplies are on a “while supplies last” basis. If you can’t redeem a product code within your order, it is likely unavailable due to supply. So order early!
It is strongly advised to set up an online account and order through that method during these sales. Since it is during a holiday, I will be with family and will not be held accountable for customers not “getting items” due to supply demands. If assistance is needed, I will be available at my own convenience or you may call 1-800-STAMPUP during business hours. The SU office is closed on Nov. 24/25.
- FLASH SALES are on November 21 and November 28. Shipping, handling and tax will be applied separately on orders for these items on these dates. I will not be able to combine these fees to another order if you wish/must order separately or on another day.
- I have provided a hostess code. If you plan to order less than $150 retail, please consider entering it with your order when prompted. This hostess benefit will help me order supplies for future events.
- You must use the bundle item codes provided if ordering a bundle. Discounts will not be applied if individual item numbers are entered separately. Some bundles have been created exclusively for Online Extravaganza and will not be available after the promotion ends. Demonstrators do not have the power to know which bundles will be transferring after the sale.
- Additional products from current catalogs may be purchased on the same order.
- Discounts range from 10-40 percent and may vary per market. Note: While some retiring holiday products may be discounted during the retiring list promotion in December, no discounts will be greater than the discounts being offered during Online Extravaganza.
- Online Extravaganza includes two 24-hour sales.
• The first 24-hour sale begins at 12:01 AM (MT) on November 21 and runs
through 11:50 PM (MT) that same day.
• The second 24-hour sale begins at 12:01 AM (MT) on November 28 and
runs through 11:50 PM (MT) that same day. These are marked clearly on the supply list provided in the link above.
Please include this hostess code if you are ordering less than $150 in retail. Thank you!